Salary – £45,000 to £48,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Working hours – Monday to Friday (37.5 hrs per week)
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner who will be based in the Swindon or Avonmouth depot and covering the South West region.
You will be taking sole ownership for business partnering, providing the Senior Management Team with commercial information to be able to make critical business decisions. We are looking for a qualified accountant with commercial analysis skills who can provide an essential insight into business performance and alert management to changes in trends.
- Compiling and assisting in the presentation of the quarterly regional report to the SGB Executive Team.
- Reviewing monthly management accounts, key performance indicators and conducting monthly business reviews.
- Assisting in the decision making process at a regional level.
- Providing dynamic analysis of trends relating to all areas of the business and helping to influence and challenge future decisions.
- Undertaking business forecasting, budgeting and the annual market plan.
- Conducting investment appraisals.
Key requirements for the role:
- (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Qualified Account with relevant post qualified experience
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering, ideally gained within an automotive environment
- Strong and confident communication skills, both orally and in writing, with the ability to interact with senior members of the business
- Ability to develop positive relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders
- An ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team?
- This role will be regionally based and will require regular travel to branch locations within the region and to Scania’s Head Office in Milton Keynes. You must hold a full driving licence and be comfortable with overnight stays.?
- Knowledge of Autoline 8.35 would be beneficial although not essential.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, Childcare Vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**