Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence analyst
We are seeking an enthusiastic and forwarding thinking BI Analyst to join our Market Information team. Reporting to the Development Manger, the role will involve day to day support to our network, regular reporting and maintaining procedures & documentation within the department. Most importantly you will be using our data to fully understand customer behaviours and drive our Marketing activities. There will also be involvement in special projects as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Publish and circulate standard weekly/monthly reports
- Analysis of data sets and business intelligence reports
- Creation of reports and dashboards in our BI application
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from our network
- Manage changes to our database of vehicles, companies and contacts
- Process feedback from customer satisfaction surveys and distribute as necessary
- Updating of user lists for access to suppliers portals
- Data preparation for our dealer KPI competitions
- Maintenance of local intranet content
- General administration within the department
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of using SQL queries to extract data
- Proficient with Microsoft Power BI and building dashboards
- Experience with databases, data extraction and reporting
- Understanding of SSIS,SSAS and SSRS
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Skills and Abilities
- Experience of working within an office / administrative environment
- Good keyboarding skills, accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Well organised and ability to handle a varied workload
- Ability to work without supervision and to use time efficiently
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, free on-site parking, subsidised restaurant, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**