Parts Administrator | Invoicer
£21,700 + bonus up to 16% + benefits
Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Administrator | Invoicer who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and has a passion for working with the best.
Based at our Avonmouth VMU you will be reporting directly into the Branch Manager. You will provide the administrative function in the parts department, ensuring all costing and invoicing takes place in an accurate and timely manner, in line with manufacturer requirements.
- To review job documentation (job cards) and process work in conjunction with manufacturers standard text and times
- To administer and process retail work including customer invoices
- To administer and process warranty, repair and maintenance claims to the manufacturer in accordance with manufacturer and Branch procedures
- To work in conjunction with other team members providing support and working towards department objectives
- To ensure accurate submission of warranty claims on a daily basis
- To build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- To order automotive parts
- Submit and manage supplier warranty claims
Key requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in parts administration or invoicer role (including warranty, repair and maintenance) in a commercial or passenger vehicle environment is essential
- Technical and parts understanding
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good customer service skills with basic technical understanding
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literate. Knowledge of ADP/Kerridge system preferred but not essential
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, Childcare Vouchers, discounts on major Retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.?
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**