Fleet Administrator – Internal Car Schemes
£19,000 to £23,000 + Company Incentive Scheme + Excellent Benefits Package
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles and due to an internal promotion within the property team we have an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Administrator. This role is administering the Scania internal car schemes.
Based at our Milton Keynes Support Center you will be responsible for the Fleet Administration
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our
The post holder will be an organised Administrator who has outstanding customer service skills and good computer skills including Excel.
They will be part of the Fleet Department and will be responsible for Scania fleet related functions in relation to company vehicles, the day to day administration and well as answering customer queries and compiling monthly reports.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Assisting and managing expectations by responding to day to day employee and management queries with a reactive nature.
- Compiling monthly reports to be distributed to internal and external suppliers.
- Processing data as required using a variety of systems.
- Dealing with penalty charge notices and making representations where appropriate.
- Vehicle administration and allocation.
- Managing relationships with internal and external customers inclusive of face to face scheme inductions.
- Generating and uploading various reports for the stakeholders as well as HMRC obligations, such as claims history and fuel spend reports.
- Monthly Invoice reconciliation and deductions.
- Working cross functionally with various departments in the organisation.
- Maintaining legal requirements for Motor Insurance Database including the reconciling of data.
- Insurance claims processing and monthly management to eliminate risk.
- Report generation, for example employee scheme eligibility data to Volkswagen on a monthly basis
- Maintaining various relationships with external suppliers such as FMG accident management, VWG, VWFS, Shell etc.
- Working to continuously improve processes and procedures and fleet related documentation
- Electronic filing
- The ability to confidently work with autonomy as well as part of a team.
- Confident telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to work to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Computer literate including Microsoft Packages, ideally Excel competent.
- Methodical approach with good organisational skills with an attention to detail.
- High numeracy and strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with confidential data