Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager who will supervise two team members and be responsible in producing effective marketing communications for new product sales and services for Scania.
Based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes you will support the business by supervising two people and facilitating multi-channel marketing activity and point of sale activity nationally. You will work with your team to develop key marketing strategies to promote Scania in the UK making key recommendations and producing campaigns to meet the business plan objectives. This is a varied role working in a challenging and fast paced environment, looking after competitor analysis, research, planning, collateral production and point of sale branding and the delivery of multi-channel marketing activity. You will work closely with a variety of external organisations including trade press, marketing agencies, printers and marketing material suppliers.
- Coordinate and supervise team members
- Work with stakeholders to develop solid marketing communication strategies.
- Manage marketing projects from concept through to delivery.
- Communicate effectively using multi-channel marketing techniques.
- Make solid recommendations to maximise marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Manage the resources available to execute the strategies successfully and on time.
- Liaise with network management teams to help support their sales objectives.
- Follow up on marketing activity to understand and report their effectiveness.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and report results
- Develop and present new marketing ideas and concepts
- Monitoring the performance of activities
Requirements for the role:
- A degree, preferably in Business or Marketing or a minimum of 5 years previous marketing experience.
- Preferably experience of managing people
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent understanding of communicating effectively and the skills required (verbal and written)
- Team player with the ability to influence at all levels
- A self-starter who is able to use your own initiative and drive activity
- Must have a flexible approach
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, quality, integrity, determination andteam spirit in all we do.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.