New Truck Sales Executive
Salary – £29,000 to £31,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Location – Inverness
For more than 120 years Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the world’s most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands, appearing in the Top 100 Global Innovators list.
We have an exciting opportunity for a New Truck Sales Executive at our Inverness Depot to bring previous experience, creativity and innovation to add to the success of our much-respected brand.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Find new ways to enhance sales and profitability
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Maintain sales volumes and targets
- Develop and increase the customer base in the territory
- Promote the Scania brand and Company at every opportunity
- Deliver excellent customer service, ensuring customer requirements are met and exceeded at all times.
- Maintaining regular and professional contact with customers and prospects
- Communicate effectively at all levels across the business
- Ensure a quality customer focus is maintained to support the Scania brand values
Must be located within the Inverness Area
Education and/or Experience
- Commercial vehicle sales experience within a premium brand
- Ability to deal with all levels of customer service and deliver customer service excellence
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Conversant with current truck engineering practices and good knowledge of legislation
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Target driven
- Good customer care skills
- Ability to build long term relationships with the customer
- Technical/Mechanical Background
- Knowledge of the Scania product
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle industry
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to succeed and a positive approach to work
- Able to organise work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to identify opportunities for business development within the region
- Computer literate
Experience/skills regarded as deal but not essential
- Current driving licence – preferably C+E (Class 1)
- LGV/HGV licence
- Knowledge of leasing, contract hire and other finance packages
Excellent benefits package including company car, pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**