Part Time Administrator / Invoicer
Salary – £10,000 to £11,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Working hours – 20 hours per week worked between Monday to Friday (Flexible hours)
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Administrator / Invoicer.
Based at our WORKSOP Branch you will be responsible for supporting the Branch Manager with all relative administrative functions including invoicing, purchase order numbers, parts related admin and export operation related admin.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Provide general administrative support for the Branch
- Prepare invoices to meet (WIP) Work In Progress target
- Process all warranty and 2+2 claims and ensure warranty file is up to date
- Check and issue sublet order numbers
- Upload required documents onto file-stream system
- Assist with other duties as and when required
- Ensure the highest standards of H&S and safe working practices are applied
- Role model the Scania Core Values at all times
Key requirements for the role:
- Data integrity and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative, under pressure and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Good customer service skills, including telephone manner
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems.
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal
- Computer literate (excel, word, outlook)
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with ADP Autoline 8.35 (Ideal but not essential)
- Experience of working in a motor trade admin. function (Ideal but not essential)
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, free on-site parking, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**