Regional Rental Administrator
Salary – £17,000 to £21,000 per annum
Working pattern – Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Rental Administrator.
A field based role between Larne and Omagh, you will be responsible for assisting with the smooth daily operation of the rental branch by providing the day-to-day functions including administration, sales and daily/weekly invoicing.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Day-to-day administration.
- Month end invoicing.
- Processing all rental agreements.
- Checking in and out vehicles; recording damage and abuse.
- Direct point of contact with customers, including obtaining order numbers.
- Chasing overdue servicing and booking MOT’s with branches.
- Booking vehicle movements.
- Raising purchase order numbers.
- Maintaining master customer list and assist in booking appointments for Executive
- Deal with sales ledger queries.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and redirect them accordingly.
- Flexibility within working hours, including holiday cover.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience with invoicing.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven administrative skills, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and to prioritise workload.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured.
- A pro-active approach to promote Truck Rental and expand the fleet.
- An ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry – Advantageous, not essential
- Rental / Commercial Vehicle Experience – Advantageous, not essential
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**