Support Programmes Administrator
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
Based at our Milton Keynes office, reporting to the Contracts Administration Manager the role is to support the Contracted Services department through the administration of HGV lease and maintenance contracts. The Support Programmes Administrator will be expected to deliver outstanding customer service to internal customers by way of exceptional communication.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Day to day office administration duties such as filing, post, photocopying and data entry.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Monitoring incoming contract documents and compiling contract reports.
- Assisting in the loading of contract details onto the our fleet management system.
- Compiling fleet reports and calculating excess distance charges.
- Raising invoices to customers and making detailed records of all charges.
- Liaising with regional business development managers on invoicing and credit authorisations.
- Assisting customers with any queries or challenges in relation to excess distance charges.
- Monitoring fleet distance reports and working with customers to reduce unnecessary charges.
- Supporting the Contracts Administration Manager by assisting with occasional project work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good administration skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured
- Highly numerate
Education and/or Experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced Excel skills (desirable)
- Previous experience within the automotive industry (desirable)
- Previous experience with CDK Autoline (desirable)
Scania Core Values
Customer First Respect For The Individual Elimination of Waste
Determination Integrity Team Spirit