Area Services Manager
Location: South West and South Central
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Are you a proactive individual looking for a new and exciting role? Scania GB are recruiting for an Area Services Manager to cover the Southwest and South-Central regions. The main responsibility of the Area Services Manager is to work in close interaction with dealers and workshops to develop, drive, support and follow up the activities to sell and produce services as well as ensure customer loyalty in the geographic area.
- Support implementation of and follow up the services strategy in the area
- Responsible to coach and follow up dealer and workshop service organisation
- Communicate and market the services business, portfolio, and service solutions
- Actively engage in physical weekly and monthly follow up meetings with dealer and workshop service staff on site
- Have a business perspective and ability to use this to enhance business performance
- Help to implement new solutions in line with customer needs, actively interacting and listening to the network
- Communication – ability to listen and communicate openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus
- Initiative – ability to deal with situations proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Leading change – ability to recognise the need for change, being open to new ideas and methods, and championing transformational change within the organisation and beyond
- Results orientated – ability to demonstrate the effort, willingness and ambition to achieve results, meet objectives, and respond proactively to avoid disappointing results
- Inspiring others – Energise and inspire other to strive for excellence and commit to common goals
Have you got the experience that you believe will be suitable to fulfil this amazing position? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.