Head of Contact Centre
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
Location – Milton Keynes + UK Travel
Salary – £50k to £60k up to 20% bonus + Band D Car
Reports to: Marketing Director
The main responsibility of the Head of Contact Centre is to drive the professional outbound sales and follow-up activity of a small team of campaign driven sales/service executives.
The role is the primary owner of all outbound telephone activity for the whole business, managing the daily running of a Contact Centre style operation; resource and activity planning and applying Contact Centre strategies to the benefit of growing SGB’s profitability. The role takes full responsibility for managing the personal performance of individuals within the team, assessing their impact, managing performance reviews and driving the end sales result.
Essential Duties & Tasks
- Be the primary controller of all activity going through the outbound-only Sales Centre.
- Deliver contact centre strategies to the business, maximising the result from investment, procedures, behaviours and working processes.
- Work with the department heads, ET and senior management individuals to ensure your strategies reflect the operational requirements of the business and reflecting the commercial targets within the annual Business Plan for SGB.
- Manage the daily running of the Sales Centre, resource planning, people management, procedures and compliance.
- Set daily targets for performance of all activity.
- Liaise with Insight and Marketing teams and key stakeholders around the business to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintain up to-date knowledge of industry developments, product, services.
- Develop, train and coach Sales Executive operatives on best practice and performance.
- Target driven attitude
- Outstanding people-centric approach
- Proven coaching skills
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**