HGV Commercial Vehicle Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Technician
HGV Commercial Vehicle Refrigeration Technician
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 OTE + Benefits
Working pattern – 08:00 to 17:00, Mon – Fri
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a HGV Commercial Vehicle Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician.
This is a mobile role based at the South East Region covering London and the South East you will be responsible for the service, repair and maintenance of the refrigeration and air-conditioning within trailers, coaches, trucks and buses
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Vehicle Refrigeration Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out service, repairs and maintenance on refrigeration units including transport refrigeration and air-conditioning within trailers, coaches, trucks and buses
- Van stock control
- Estimate on repairs required
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in Refrigerated Bodies
- Must be City & Guilds qualified fridge technician or FGAS certificated
- An understanding of health & safety regulation and safe working practices
- Ability to work on own initiative & work under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills are paramount
- Previous industry experience in a similar role required
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**