From £17.50 per hour + bonus + excellent benefits package
Friday: 10:00 – 20:00, Saturday: 07:00-17:00, Sunday: 07:00-16:00, Monday: 11:00am – 21:00
Are you a Technician looking for your next career move?
Would you like to be part of a structured and transparent pay framework?
You’ll train at our in-house training centre, and you’ll have the potential to increase your pay as you gain more experience and develop your skills.
- Annual pay review
- Competitive employer pension
- In-house training provided to support career progression
- 11 sets of workwear overalls provided
- 25 days holiday + public holidays which increases with service
- Overtime available
- Referral bonus if you introduce your friends
- Discounts on major retail outlets including groceries
- 4x basic salary life insurance
- Eligibility to receive an annual ‘Company Success Payment’, dependent on business results
You’ll work for Scania, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heavy commercial vehicles. You’ll carry out service, maintenance, and repairs on some of the most respected trucks in the industry and will enjoy continued development and training at our industry-leading training centre.
- Relevant qualification or proven technical experience
- Problem Solver – Actively seeking solutions
- Open Communicator – Encouraging collaboration
- Team Player – Working together to achieve goals
- Organised – Keeping to deadlines
- Flexible – Willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Health and Safety – Understanding of health and safety requirements
Preferred but not essential requirements
- LGV/HGV/PCV licence an advantage
- Bus and coach experience an advantage
- IRTEC accreditation desirable but not essential as we have IRTEC courses available
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply below if you’re interested in working for Scania.