Salary ranging from £29,000 – £45,000 + annual pay review +annual bonus +available overtime + excellent benefit package
Working Hours: Rotating shift pattern. Monday – Thursday 07:00-15:30, Friday 06:00 – 14:30 | Monday – Thursday 15:30 – 00:00, Friday 14:00 – 22:00
Are you an experienced HGV Technician looking for your next career move or an LCV Technician looking to convert?
You’ll train at our in-house National Learning Academy, and you’ll be able to increase your pay as you gain more experience and develop your skills.
- In-house training provided to support career progression
- 11 sets of workwear overalls provided
- 25 days holiday + public holidays which increases with service
- Overtime available
- Competitive employer pension
- Referral bonus if you introduce your friends
- Discounts on major retail outlets including groceries
- 4x basic salary life insurance
- Eligibility to receive an annual ‘Company Success Payment’, dependent on business results
You’ll work here at Scania, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heavy commercial vehicles. You’ll carry out service, maintenance, and repairs on some of the most respected trucks in the industry and will enjoy continued development and training at our industry-leading training centre.
- Relevant qualification or proven technical experience
- Problem Solver – Actively seeking solutions
- Open Communicator – Encouraging collaboration
- Team Player – Working together to achieve goals
- Organised – Keeping to deadlines
- Flexible – Willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Health and Safety – Understanding of health and safety requirements
Preferred but not essential requirements
- LGV/HGV/PCV licence an advantage
- Bus and coach experience an advantage
- IRTEC accreditation desirable but not essential as we have IRTEC courses available
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.