Marketing Campaign Specialist – Used Truck, Bus & Coach
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
Competitive Salary + Company Incentive Scheme + Excellent Benefits Package
The main responsibilities of the Used Campaign Specialist are to manage the day-to-day delivery, control and effectiveness of targeted, digital-centric, Used vehicle communications for both the Truck and Bus & Coach divisions. To safeguard and develop Scania brand perceptions and ensure the relevancy and consistency of messages towards these specialist areas of the business.
The role is specifically responsible for the delivery of and integration into the Marketing 360° campaign process; commissioning and collating all insight required to enable the targeting of campaigns to specific customer groups; the expert design, creation and fulfilment of the campaigns themselves; and the briefing and monitoring of the follow-up resource to complete the project. The role will have a significant digital focus, employing best practice methods to target, and retarget used stock through online and social channels
Ultimately, the role will have operational ownership of the whole campaign process by analyzing and presenting the effectiveness of their activities through key analytics, budget management and the campaign’s specific contribution to the business plan for the Used Truck and Bus & Coach divisions of the business.
Essential Duties & Tasks
- Fulfill Marketing 306 communications
- Drive a Digital Focus and Innovation
- Sustainability Brand Building
- Marketing Communication Business Intelligence
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Confident, resilient, with strong influencing skills and persistence
- Cooperative working manner – must work well with individuals across the company at all levels
- Experience in the automotive industry in parts or service
- A degree, preferably Marketing biased or previous marketing experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Commercial awareness of competitors
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous marketing experience
- Team player with the ability to influence at all levels
- A self-starter who is able to use your own initiative
- Must have a flexible approach
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**