National Support Manager
Salary – up to £55,000 depending on experience + Excellent Benefits Package
This role will join the Customer Support Team in Milton Keynes. The position provides an interface between Scania at Milton Keynes, the Dealer Network and a nominated portfolio of National Fleet customers.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Encourage and develop the relationship between Scania and a portfolio of nominated National Account customers.
- Provide a single point of contact for Services support giving commercial, technical and process advice.
- Promoting all aspects of the Scania product offering whilst at the same time identifying business opportunities with follow through to delivery. (Customers may be truck, bus or Power Solutions operators and will operate from a broad geographical spread of locations throughout the UK).
- The role will require the control of “goodwill” support to those customers within defined limits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good negotiator at all levels to MD.
- A lateral thinker, someone who can think outside the box and provide solutions to challenging situations.
- Self-motivated and able to work from own initiative.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- A facilitator, someone who can coordinate the efforts of a team to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Technically competent.
- Team player.
- Proactive planning and proven organisation skills.
- Proven computer skills across MS Office.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Scania Core Values
Customer First Respect For The Individual Elimination of Waste
Determination Integrity Team Spirit