From £26,520 + bonus + benefits
Monday to Friday rotating early / late shift, 0600-1500 / 1400-2300
Are you a Parts Advisor looking for your next career move?
- Annual pay review
- Competitive employer pension
- In-house training provided to support career progression
- 25 days holiday + public holidays which increases with service
- Referral bonus if you introduce your friends
- Discounts on major retail outlets including groceries
- 4x basic salary life insurance
- Eligibility to receive an annual ‘Company Success Payment’, dependent on business results
Based at our Purfleet branch in Essex, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Parts Department.
Parts Advisor Responsibilities:
- Supply parts to customers
- Cover and support the service desk duties
- Order parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers
- Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct location, updating computer with goods received
- Assist with delivery and collection of parts as required
- Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Assist with other duties as and when required
Key requirements for the Parts Advisor:
- Previous experience in a Parts department
- Experience with handling warranty
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours to allow cover for holidays / training
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
- Full driving licence
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**