Working Hours: 07:30 – 17:00
Scania GB are looking for an individual with excellent customer service skills to take on the exciting role as a Parts Advisor. The main responsibility of this role is to provide timely and efficient support for the Aftersales operation whilst meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Outstanding customer services skills with both internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and manage relationships both internally and externally
- Organisation skills – keeping the customer up to date on progress
- Knowledge or previous experience in a sales background to be able to maximise sales potentials
- Ability to build rapport and positive relationships – Working with the customer to build professional relationships to maximise sales opportunities and meet the customer’s needs
- Trustworthy – Managing own workload, ensuring the customers are kept up to date
- Forward thinker, using own initiative under pressure– Be able to overcome any obstacles that present themselves under pressure whilst ensuring the customer’s needs are still met.
Have you got the experience that you believe will be suitable to fulfil this amazing position? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training, and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.