Parts Sales | Delivery Driver
£20,000 – £21,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Rotating shifts: week 1: Mon – Fri 08.00-18.00 / week 2: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 17.00 plus Sat 8.00 – 13.00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Sales / Delivery Driver who will be based at our Maidstone branch in Kent and be responsible for the sale and delivery of parts to the customer.
Part Sales Driver Responsibilities:
- Interpret customer needs and supply goods as requested by thorough knowledge of the parts catalogue
- Deliver and collect parts in the large company van
- Loading and unloading of vehicle
- Checking in parts deliveries where required
- Communicate with the parts and service departments
- Organise own delivery route
- Promote the company’s products and services
- Assist with warehouse duties
- Deal with customer needs face to face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Ensure that usual trading terms e.g. discount levels are adhered to at all times
Key requirements for the Parts Sales Delivery Driver role:
- Clean full driving licence
- Experience of driving up to 3.5T Van in a professional capacity
- Proven sales experience
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability build positive relationships with the customer
- Able and willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for work
- Computer literate
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Able to work on own initiative under pressure
- Geographical knowledge of the local area
- Health & Safety awareness
- Fork lift licence (desirable)
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes,discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**