Payroll, Data & Systems Co-ordinator
Payroll, Data & Systems Co-ordinator
£25,000 – £30,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
Scania has a new and exciting opportunity for a Payroll, Data & Systems Co-ordinator to join the team based at our newly built Milton Keynes support centre with an ability to work remotely for part of the week.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
In your role as Payroll, Data & Systems Co-Ordinator you will be a key member of our busy Payroll, Data & Systems team providing support for the Payroll/HR system and the development of relevant HR data analytics. You will support your team as one of our subject matter experts for our Payroll/HR system, working closely with our internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure we are effectively working with the system and identifying areas for improvement. You will also provide support to our payroll team where required. You will perform payroll and system related tasks to ensure the continuing of service and adherence to policy, legislation and compliance requirements.
Our People vision
We’re working together to enable our people to perform at their very best, creating a place where we can develop our talents and deliver for our customers. We are all passionate about being successful together.
- Ability to support in processing monthly payroll, including payroll input, importing of variable pay data and processing company sick pay and statutory pay.
- Produce reports and provide data analysis.
- Support the Payroll, Data & Systems Manager to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) maintaining and updating the Payroll/HR systems; execute moderately complex operations such as mass data loads and standard configuration changes.
- Proactively engage with the business on system enhancements that may drive process efficiencies.
- Enhance systems following changes in policy, governance or control.
- Responsible for testing and implementing new system functionality (with support from Super Users and Supplier where necessary) and keeping abreast of product enhancements.
- Own and update Payroll/HR system training materials and associated functional documentation .
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity within the system; develop and implement corrections as necessary.
- Maintain and review security and organisational structures for HR systems access and controls.
- Develop and modify reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for management and users.
- Attend Payroll/HR systems forum meetings and use to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Involvement in project work, process improvement and implementation of new systems.
- Working knowledge of Payroll and HR systems, preferably Dayforce
- Analytical, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with confidential data
- An understanding and/or experience in the development, implementation and monitoring of HR systems, policies and processes
- Continually identifying ways to improve processes
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Customer Service skills, understanding customer needs and keeping customers informed
- Good reporting and data analysis skills
- Efficient and organised working methods
- An ambassador of our Scania core values
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect For The Individual, Determination, Integrity, Team Spirit and Quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**