Monday to Friday, 37.5 hpw (hybrid working with 50% time in office)
£22-25k per annum
Are you an organised administrator with good computer skills and excellent customer service skills?
Scania is one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an Property Coordinator to join the team.
Based at our Support Centre in Milton Keynes with an ability to work remotely part of the week you will report to the Head of Property and be responsible for administration and project coordination within the Property Department.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Essential duties and job responsibilities
- Day to day office administration including filing, post, photocopying and data entry.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and assisting with customer queries.
- Compiling monthly reports to be distributed to external and internal customers.
- Processing data, scheduling/planning and updating reports as required using a variety of systems.
- Data assembly/analysis.
- Supporting FM within the business.
- Booking hotels, travel, calendar and time management.
- Processing expense claims on a monthly basis.
- Provide cover for holiday periods, training cover and periods of absence.
- Assisting with the development of process/procedural information for the department.
- Generation of purchase orders, processing of invoicing.
- Undertake any other administrative duties as directed by the Line Manager within sphere of the role.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise – essential.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer experience.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- IT proficient – especially MS 365 suite of applications and open to training in new systems.
- Experience of working within a culture of change and development.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience of financial data entry.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this exciting role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**