Regional Administrator / Personal Assistant
Salary – £22,000 to £24,000
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
This role is currently a temporary contract with the view of going permanent.
Scania is one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Administrator / Personal Assistant to join the South West team.
Based at our Avonmouth Branch you will look after all administration duties and responsibilities for the region and support the management including the Regional Executive Director and Regional Aftersales Director. At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
- Support Regional Executive Director & Regional Aftersales Director & Senior management team
- General office duties & activities; handling of post, calls, meeting arrangements
- Handle and prioritise customer & staff calls/email to Regional Directors
- Prepare reports and minutes
- Diary management
- Generate and authorise purchase order numbers
- Stationary orders
- Administer expenses for regional directors
- Manage the booking for regional meetings
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up for meetings including refreshments
- Attend offsite meetings including minute taking
- Manage lease of all vehicles – arranging replacements / returns accordingly
- Ordering of fuel cards, ensuring MOT’s are in date and updating MID
- Raise Terms & Conditions, Offer Letters/Offer Packs
- Amend any contract changes and raise the relevant paperwork
- General upkeep of all regional personnel files
- Processing of CAPEX and Recruitment Authorisation Forms
- Assist with annual audits – first aid/fire warden/driving licences/apprentice rates
Key requirements for the role:
- Highly organised and self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidential information
- Accurate work and good attention to detail
- Excellent personal and work presentation
- Ability to be flexible to achieve deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft packages
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous administration & Personal Assistant experience
- Automotive / truck industry knowledge
Excellent benefits package pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, free on-site parking, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies