Reporting Manager - Financial Services
Reporting Manager – Scania Financial Services
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Scania Financial Services are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude and highly motivated to fulfil the exciting and amazing position of a Reporting Manager! The main responsibility will include reporting the business units’ financials to Head Office on a monthly Basis, making sure deadlines are achieved.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in working remotely and dealing with challenging situations
- Exemplifying integrity
- High attention to deal
- A keen eye for accuracy
- Efficient and very well organised
- Leadership skills
- Qualified accountant – CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Finance background
- Trustworthy – Be someone who treats others fairly, honestly, and respectfully who communicates well and is on hand to help and support the team.
- Forward thinker, using own initiative under pressure – Ability to work well under pressure, ensuring all tasks are completed whilst maintaining service levels to key stakeholders.
- Team player – Always happy to assist and support the team where it is needed.
- People Person – Someone who as an approachable demeanour about them not only to their team but other teams as well
- Proactive – A “hands on” approach to work, someone who enjoys doing the work, as well as encouraging and guiding others.
Do you believe you have the skills to fulfil this incredible position with Scania Financial Services? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.