Sales Administrator – New Trucks
£23-£28,000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits package
Monday to Friday, 40 hpw
Do you have excellent customer service skills and experience working as an Administrator in commercial vehicle sales?
Scania has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator based at our flagship Purfleet branch. You will provide administration support for the Sales team, primarily responsible for administering vehicle orders and associated activities to ensure a smooth order to delivery process.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package including a basic 25 days holiday + bank holidays, annual pay review, competitive pension, 4 x basic salary life insurance, discounts on major retail outfits including supermarkets and more.
- Administration support for the sales team.
- Set up records and maintain vehicle order packs.
- Plan and process customer vehicle orders including associated amendments through to customer delivery.
- Regular communication/liaison with customers, dealers and suppliers to keep them updated and ensure a smooth order to delivery process.
- Raising and processing purchase orders to external and internal Suppliers e.g. Scania service workshops, bodybuilders.
- Carry out vehicle registration process including taxing/trade plates and ensure legislative compliance prior to delivery.
- Ensure in a timely manner that customer financing arrangements are secured and in place.
- Make preparations for vehicle handover, ensuring all prerequisites for releasing vehicles are fulfilled.
- Make reservations for demonstration vehicles, ensuring they are released to customers with the correct documentation in place.
- Other general administration duties as required.
- Similar administrative experience, working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ideally commercial vehicle sales experience with a premium brand
- Ability to deal with all levels of Customer service and deliver Customer service excellence.
- Basic knowledge of the Scania product and heavy truck industry.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A strong customer focus with proven experience in dealing with customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to work unsupervised, to take initiative and work under pressure.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft office,
- Ideally previous experience using RaV and Autoline systems
- Flexible approach to work
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**