Used Sales Manager
Location – South
Salary – £65,000 – £70,000
PLUS, COMPETITIVE PENSION
PLUS, EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Do you have experience in sales and formulating sales strategy? Scania GB are looking for a very motivated individual to fill this exciting position of a Used Sales Manager covering the south region. The main responsibility of this role will be managing the South Region’s Used Retail Truck Sales executives, ensuring the sales department successfully delivers and stretches its customer satisfaction, financial and business objectives.
- Ability to set, track and report on sales activites and plans, sales forecasts, objectives and targets.
- Overall responsibility for looking after all aspects of used department retail stock
- Coach, motivate and encourage accountability in sales team to reach targets
- Visit dealer locations, prospects and customers regularly
- Ability to work well within a team as well as unsupervised
- Self-motivated, ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner as well as managing under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and competent in the use of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer Understanding – Demonstrate understanding of customers, their commercial offerings, industry, business, motivational drivers and needs.
- Negotiation – Ability to explore positions and alternatives to reach best possible outcome by seeking mutual benefits and maintaining relationships in business discussions with counterparts
- Leading Change – Recognize the need for change, be open to new ideas and methods
- Results orientated – Demonstrate the effort, willingness and ambition to achieve results
- Inspiring Others – Energize and inspire others to strive for excellence and commit to common goals and purposes, creating a sense of self-efficacy, resilience, and persistence in followers.
Have you got the experience that you believe will be suitable to fulfil this amazing position? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.