Vehicle Handover Specialist
Reports to Head of Sales
Salary – £28,000 to £38,000 + Company Success Scheme + Excellent Benefits Package + Band B Car
You will support regional sales departments delivering vehicles and providing a Premium quality vehicle handover process, vehicle familiarisation and basic training for drivers for Scania’s product range available today and in the future. This role will also support the Sales Admin team to process orders through to delivery as and when required. This role comes with a company car and mobile phone.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Quality check vehicles including bodies in-conjunction with the Sales Admin, Sales Team and workshop.
- Handover vehicles to the Scania handover standard using the Scania Handover App.
- Carry out vehicle familiarisation training
- Monitor, analyse and update demonstration fleet performance data to aid Sales opportunities.
- Deliver vehicles when required
- Support Sales Team and Administration as and when needed e.g. order processing, trade/plates, fuel cards, and vehicle movement management.
- Managing Demonstrations (Regionally & Nationally) movements/handovers/servicing/valeting
- Promote and Support Customers and the Sales team with alternative fuels, electrification products and the drive to sustainability.
- Ensure training and product knowledge is up to date.
- Conduct work activities in a manner which upholds the Scania brand and core values
Education and / or Experience
- An experience HGV and/or PSV driver ideally with a minimum of 5 years
- HGV class 1 and CPC holder
- Previous training experience and qualification preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- A self-starter and able to work as part of a team
- Use own initiative
- A flexible approach
- Understanding of digitalisation and electrification of vehicles.
- Ability to adapt to a changing industry and product range.
- Scania product knowledge an advantage
- able to deliver training in a confident manner to an audience
You will be required, on occasion, to travel throughout the UK and Europe to support Scania